- Saturday, April 18: At the DC Science Writers Association professional development day, I'll join a panel with speakers from US News & World Report and the Washington Post to discuss social media tools for reporters and communicators. Watch the DCSWA web page for updates.
- Tuesday, April 28: I'm joining a panel to speak on how to engage bloggers in Washington, DC, for the National Capital Chapter of PRSA. Stand by for details on the PRSA-NCC website.
- Thursday, April 30: I'll facilitate another in the Communicating Science series of workshops sponsored by the American Association for the Advancement of Science and the National Science Foundation, this time at Oregon State University in Corvallis, Ore. Registration details are here.
- Tuesday, May 5: I'm keynoting the annual meeting of the Construction Writers Association in Alexandria, Va., talking about social media and how it can help communicators as well as journalists.
- Monday, May 11: Look for me in New York City, where the Science Writers in New York have asked me to speak on social media as a branding tool.
Want to track my talks more closely? Use this tag or enter it into your favorite RSS reader to stay up to date.