Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Amazon Kindles: new lower price

Amazon's Kindle e-book reader just lowered its price to $299. I use the Kindle for speaking engagements where I don't want to be shuffling paper, or for times when I'm giving lots of prepared speeches, since it can store documents I send to the device. With features like adjustable type size and now even a read-out-loud function so you can hear what your speech sounds like, it may make the difference in your next speech, whether you use it to prepare or in your actual delivery. Check out my previous reviews below--and let me know in the comments if you've tried a Kindle as a speaking tool.

Related posts: Testing the Kindle on the lectern
Features on the new Kindle that aid speakers
Get the Kindle at the new lower price

1 comment:

Kate Perrin, PRofessional Solutions LLC said...

What a cool idea and great suggestion! I never thought of using such a devise for helping with speeches and presentations, but love the idea of not having pages to shuffle. Thanks!