- Using video lets me coach you wherever you are: I didn't want to limit entries to women who could meet me in person, so using video and uploads or emails makes sense for long-distance learning.
- Using video makes it easy to fit into our busy lives: You're busy, and I'm busy. Emailing me questions and practice by video will make it easy for us to get the coaching fit into our schedules.
- Nobody's looking. Seriously. Despite the great traffic for online video, you only need to look into your webcam/camera/Flip camcorder and talk to me, Denise. No need to play to an audience. Just tell me your top 3 priorities for what you want to accomplish.
- The judging doesn't involve production values. You don't need stylists, a professional-grade camera setup or even makeup. Just talk to me.
- Being able to get on even a short video tells me something....about your willingness to get up in front of an audience or even a coach. Again, no need for perfection here.
Got questions about how to do this? Email them to me at info[at]dontgetcaught[dot]biz or leave them as a comment here on on our Facebook page. Grab a pal to help you get it done! You have until midnight ET July 31 to enter, and I'm hoping you will.