Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hunting speaker resources for women

I'm excited about the new Amazon-powered Eloquent Woman store, because it gives me the chance to share new books, presentation tools and electronic resources with readers, all in one place. Included is a special section just for books about women and public speaking, and I'll be expanding all the sections in the days and weeks to come. (If you have a recommendation you'd like to see here, please leave it in the comments.) Disclosure: I receive a small fee for products you order through this store. I welcome your feedback in this new resource!


Ms Duffy said...

To this already excellent list I would add Max Atkinson's 'Lend Me Your Ears' http://www.amazon.com/Lend-Me-Your-Ears-Presentations/dp/0195300750.

Next to The Eloquent Woman Max's is my favourite Speaking blog:


Denise Graveline said...

A hearty thanks, Ms. Duffy, for this excellent addition! I encourage more suggestions...