Sunday, January 24, 2010

New pages on the blog

The Eloquent Woman blog is expanding with new pages to provide you background on my services, trainee feedback, resources and even the backstory of the blog.  I'm delighted to share these new pages and will be adding more in the near future. In the meantime, please feel free to leave a comment with your suggestions about what you'd find most useful--or your reactions to these new pages. I appreciate your feedback! Here are the new pages:
  • About this blog: Read the story of the trainee who got me thinking about women and public speaking...and more about my approach to this topic.
  • Coaching and training services:  This page lists many of the skills you can learn from me in everything from message development to speech delivery.
  • Speaker resources store:  Go here to find the books, electronic tools and presentation supplies I recomment for you to buy. I'm an affiliate, which means I make a few pennies when you purchase from these links. 
  • Feedback from trainees and readers:  Here, you can see reactions to my training and coaching from men and women who've used the blog, participated in a group workshop or had one-on-one coaching from me. 

No comments: