- Dynamic starts--why you need them and how to create them
- The 3 Rs of dynamic presenting: Ready, Relaxed and Resilient
- Ready with effective planned messages that help you go with the flow--but get your content in
- Relaxed movements, gestures and mindsets of dynamic speaking
- Resilient and graceful ways with Q&A, audience needs and mishaps
- Live practice and critique to help you see and hear what your audience sees and hears, plus advice on putting it all together, using The Eloquent Woman's checklist for the whole speaker
The workshop will take place from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm on Wednesday, November 3 and Thursday, November 4 at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. There's easy access to public transportation, and your workshop registration includes (on both days) continental breakfast, break refreshments, lunch and all materials and followup resources.
Go here to register and learn more details. I look forward to working with you in early November! Please feel free to share this workshop announcement with your friends and colleagues. In the meantime, check out how readers of The Eloquent Woman on Facebook described being "good on your feet:"