Friday, December 17, 2010

Try The Eloquent Woman on your mobile device with this new QR code

Blogger has begun beta-testing a new mobile interface for blogs on the platform, and I've turned it on for my blogs. I'd love your help in testing it out. Just use the barcode scanner on your mobile device to copy this QR code, which will load it directly on your phone, or check it out at (If you view it on a laptop or desktop, make the screen narrower to get the mobile effect.)

I'd love to get your feedback as the beta continues, so I can share it with Blogger.

Go here to subscribe to Step Up Your Speaking, my free email newsletter that looks at a different speaking topic in depth each month...then become a fan of The Eloquent Woman on Facebook and join the conversation with thousands of other women (and men) about public speaking skills and confidence.

No comments: