Thursday, December 30, 2010

What would you like to see more/less of on the blog in 2011?

Help The Eloquent Woman make some New Year's resolutions:  Share in the comments the topics, questions, ideas or challenges you'd like to see more or less of on the blog in 2011.

I'm asking this question on all my blogs and Facebook pages. Readers of The Eloquent Woman are especially generous with their ideas, questions and wish lists, so I hope you will share yours with me.

In the next couple of days, we'll end 2010 with the top posts for December and then the top posts for all of 2010. I'm looking forward to the new year, and as always, appreciate your reading the blog!


Clip to Evernote
Use the Evernote clip button, above, to save this post in an Evernote notebook. Go here to subscribe to Step Up Your Speaking, my free email newsletter that looks at a different speaking topic in depth each month...then become a fan of The Eloquent Woman on Facebook and join the conversation with thousands of other women (and men) about public speaking skills and confidence.

No comments: