- PowerPoint 2010 lets you use your mouse as a pointer, so there's no need to brandish two devices. Check out the steps involved in this post from the How-to Geek.
- 17 memory tricks you need to know sounds like one we could all use, and not just for public speaking. Here's the article from Manage Your Life.
- You can view presentations or attend a presentation broadcast on your mobile phone -- the former is a nice trick for practicing in odd moments. The PowerPoint blog shares how, here.
- Do you have a SlideShare strategy? Or are you just not sure how to use it? Check out this article from Social Media Snippets, with ideas and resources. As a reminder, you can upload your presentations to SlideShare using a special tab on The Eloquent Woman on Facebook.
- More tips for dealing with a conference backchannel on Twitter, from Tim Nekritz, based on a recent conference experience, with a hat tip to Joe Bonner for pointing me to this.
New! Sign up for The Eloquent Woman's free monthly newsletter, Step Up Your Speaking
Shop for books, technology and supplies for speakers at The Eloquent Woman's Speaker Resources Store