- record your practice or live speech, with playback options;
- transfer recorded audio files to a Mac or PC using iTunes file sharing;
- create, edit and store your speech, moving between document and prompter modes;
- import documents from popular word processors like MS Word and Apple Pages;
- scroll the text at variable speeds, speeding it up or slowing it down "on the fly;"
- start or pause scrolling with a tap;
- track how much time has elapsed since the start of your speech;
- increase or decrease font size "on the fly;" and
- share your speech via email or iTunes.
Want more? Sign up for the free monthly newsletter, Step Up Your Speaking, which focuses on one speaking skill or issue each month. Then join The Eloquent Woman on Facebook, a vibrant community that gets to discuss these topics before they appear on the blog; or contact me about your public speaking training and coaching needs. Most of the popular articles listed here started as threads on the Facebook page. Thanks for reading and participating!