- Kelli Schmith said "if I did it more often and organizers effectively understood their attendees."
- Colleen Intero said "if I had even more audiences!"
- Joy-Mari Cloete said "...if I didn't lose my train of thought mid-way through a presentation."
- Beth Schachter said "if I could more effectively engage the audience. (Most of my talks are meant to be instructive. I'm a big fan of participatory learning but my seminars/workshops don't always show it.)
- Erin Donley said "if there was an audience already there and I didn't have to be the one doing all the marketing."
How would you finish the sentence? Leave your response in the comments and add to the list.