- Who could ask for anything more? Tips on how to deliver presentations that are awe-inspiring, not yawn-producing.
- Vote for The Eloquent Woman: Skinny Scoop's putting together a list of the top 25 feminist blogs--and The Eloquent Woman is nominated. Go to this link, find us in the comments, and hit "like" there to vote us through.
- Image or weapon? After her death, the New York Times took this look at how Margaret Thatcher used her wardrobe as a weapon in her public image.
- Can the weapon be used against you? Data show that when we talk most about a woman politician's wardrobe, she's more likely to lose that election.
- Speaking to speechwriters: I had a great time at the International Speechwriters Conference in London earlier this month, and here are photos from the conference to prove it.
- About the quote: Napoleon Hill, with a reminder why you should persist--a good thing for speakers to keep in mind.
Monday, May 27, 2013
Fans of The Eloquent Woman on Facebook see links to good reads, resources and ideas from other sources there, in addition to posts from the blog. But you won't miss a thing, since I'm summarizing that extra content and putting it here on the blog for all readers to see. Here's what I shared in the week just past: