- Getting out of your comfort zone: This writer got out of her comfort zone giving a speech, then explored the psychology behind taking risks and facing the unfamiliar. A great read.
- Never having to say you're sorry? There may be real benefits to not apologizing. Know them before you face having to do it next time.
- High cost doesn't mean high value: What the real costs of presentations are, whether they're good or bad.
- Share yourself: There's a new guide to using SlideShare to grow your business.
- Write your own ticket: The early registration discount ends today for the European Speechwriters Network autumn conference, coming up in Brussels in September. I'm honored to be chairing the conference and its amazing roster of speakers. Are you in?
- About the quote: This was especially popular with our Facebook fans last week.
Monday, July 15, 2013
Fans of The Eloquent Woman on Facebook see links to good reads, resources and ideas from other sources there, in addition to posts from the blog. But you won't miss a thing, since I'm summarizing that extra content and putting it here on the blog for all readers to see. Here's what I shared in the week just past: