- Booking book authors: Are you a book author? WomenAuthorSpeakers is working to connect women book authors with audiences that need speakers.
- An ambitious bunch of speakers: I asked the Facebook readers what their next public speaking goals were, and heard back "standing ovation" and "more speaking gigs!"
- Yeah, I was surprised, too: A new study of language use in business meetings suggests that using the word "yeah" will make you more persuasive to your colleagues.
- Star speakers: Last week, I blogged about how I'm preparing to chair an international speechwriters' conference in Brussels, and shared the roster of top speakers I'll be sharing the stage with. There's still time to register.
- About the quote: This quote is my favorite metaphor for women and speaking. Please share it!
The Keys to Confident Public Speaking is a half-day workshop I'm offering October 17--but you get a great discount if you register early.