- You're not just missing on stage: Women are greatly underrepresented as sources in news stories.
- March on: A look at how women were left out of the spotlight during the March on Washington in 1963, and how that's changing for the 50th anniversary celebrations this week.
- A positive on negatives: This post on managing negativity and using it to your advantage has tips on reading body language, managing your reactions to negative responses and more things that will help you in workplace and other conversations.
- Graduate all over again: LinkedIn has an entire channel of commencement speeches you wish you'd heard.
- Grab these keys: There's just over a week to grab the early registration discount for my October 17 workshop, The Keys to Confident Public Speaking.
- About the quote: Leave it to Mother Jones to make sure you knew where she stood. See more great quotes by eloquent women on our Pinterest board.
Monday, August 26, 2013
Fans of The Eloquent Woman on Facebook see links to good reads, resources and ideas from other sources there, in addition to posts from the blog. But you won't miss a thing, since I'm summarizing that extra content and putting it here on the blog for all readers to see. Here's what I shared in the week just past: