- Facing stage fright...on stage: What better way to learn about the science behind stage fright (and how to overcome it) than in a TED talk on the topic?
- Slides on slides: Following the rules of Pechakucha presentation style of 20 slides in 20 seconds, here's a presentation on the high points of the last 30 years of presentations.
- Time bandit? If you think you can go over your time while speaking, Seth Godin begs to differ. Here's what he thinks you're telling us when you stop watching the clock.
- Trick or speech: Here's what TED talks will look like when the zombie apocalypse arrives.
- About the quote: A gem from Senator Margaret Chase Smith's 1950 "Declaration of conscience," one of our Famous Speech Friday posts.
If you found this post useful, please subscribe or make a one-time donation to help support the thousands of hours that go into researching and curating this content for you.