- Put yourself forward: My favorite from this post on how to be the best public speaker on the planet? "Always be vulnerable."
- Not confident? Not a problem: Lacking confidence about something like public speaking could be a big advantage. Here's a new way to look at your lack of confidence.
- Where are the women? That's the question people have been debating on Twitter about Christian conferences where the proportion of women speakers is very low. This article sums up the debate.
- Encouragement times six: Did you miss our post on 6 great gifts to encourage your favorite speaker? There's not a pen or pencil set among them.
- About the quote: From a speech by Christine Lagarde, managing director of the International Monetary Fund. Here, she's describing the results of climate change. Read the speech in our Famous Speech Friday post.
Monday, December 16, 2013
Fans of The Eloquent Woman on Facebook see links to good reads, resources and ideas from other sources there, in addition to posts from the blog. But you won't miss a thing, since I'm summarizing that extra content and putting it here on the blog for all readers to see. Here's what I shared in the week just past: