- UK women, speak up: Our friends at the UK Speechwriters Guild are putting on a great program on Women In Public Life: Speeches and Speechwriting at Portcullis House on November 20, as part of Parliament Week. Please do attend if you are able.
- Expert help: Entrepreneurs and others share their tips for how to give a great TED talk.
- Spreading the words: You may be surprised at how TEDx speakers have proliferated around the world.
- The font of all knowledge? Check out these five typography tips for any presenter.
- About the quote: From Nobel laureate Leymah Gbowee's 2013 commencement speech at Barnard College, on our Pinterest board of great quotes by eloquent women.
Monday, October 28, 2013
Fans of The Eloquent Woman on Facebook see links to good reads, resources and ideas from other sources there, in addition to posts from the blog. But you won't miss a thing, since I'm summarizing that extra content and putting it here on the blog for all readers to see. Here's what I shared in the week just past: