- Speak up, brother: He For She is a UN Women campaign that gets men to speak up for the rights of women.
- Help with your slides, part one: Prezi now offers a resource pack of business presentations to help you up your game.
- Help with your slides, part two: How PowerPoint is Ruining Higher Ed is painful to watch, particularly if you can see some of your own awful slide tactics. And it's not just pertinent to academe, by any means.
- Notes from London women speakers: I've been in London this past week, en route to the speechwriters conference I'm attending this week in Oxford. On Thursday, I spoke in Parliament to the Fabian Womens Network about succeeding as a public speaker, and you can read my notes for the group with links and resources. More than 80 women attended, and we had a lively session.
- About the quote: Wise words from Brené Brown, whose TEDxHouston talk on vulnerability is part of The Eloquent Woman Index. From our Pinterest board of great quotes for public speakers.
Monday, March 31, 2014
Fans of The Eloquent Woman on Facebook see links to good reads, resources and ideas from other sources there, in addition to posts from the blog. But you won't miss a thing, since I'm summarizing that extra content and putting it here on the blog for all readers to see. Here's what I shared in the week just past:
Posted by Denise Graveline at Monday, March 31, 2014