- Don't fix, mix: Stop fixing women to act like men looks instead at different gender styles and how to best put them to use.
- First, to the table: Harvard's Program on Negotiation takes a hard look at barriers to women getting to the table to negotiate.
- More on meetings: More insights on why women fail to speak up at high-level meetings and what everyone can do about it. It's a must-read.
- I love Lucy: Comedian, actress and mogul Lucille Ball was born on August 6 in 1911. She's in The Eloquent Woman Index for a lovely acceptance speech.
- About the quote: Gloria Steinem reminds us to speak up for each other, eloquent women. From our Pinterest board of quotes for public speakers.
Monday, August 11, 2014
Fans of The Eloquent Woman on Facebook see links to good reads, resources and ideas from other sources there, in addition to posts from the blog. But you won't miss a thing, since I'm summarizing that extra content and putting it here on the blog for all readers to see. Here's what I shared in the week just past: