- Word overusers, heads up: This writer's compiled 32 alternatives to "a lot," a nice tactic if you find yourself overusing a particular word.
- Courage, eloquent women: What do women in leadership need? Not more skills, not a change in tactics, not a bigger pipeline. Just courage, says this writer.
- Negotiate like a pro, armed with what men and women want out of negotiations.
- Did you miss last week's posts? Many readers were able to relate to the wisdom from Brené Brown on shame and the public speaker. She has different insights for women on the feeling of shame. Famous Speech Friday gathered up 8 famous speeches by women about (yes) women speakers.
- About the quote: Do you stay in the background, eloquent women? From our Pinterest board of great quotes by eloquent women.
Monday, December 22, 2014
Fans of The Eloquent Woman on Facebook see links to good reads, resources and ideas from other sources there, in addition to posts from the blog. But you won't miss a thing, since I'm summarizing that extra content and putting it here on the blog for all readers to see. Here's what I shared in the week just past: