- The eyes have it: An overlooked communication tool. Learn how humans learned to communicate with their eyes.
- Clothes make the....A TV host wore the same suit for a year and no one noticed. This couldn't have happened to a woman...but he did it to point out that gender disparity.
- Own it: Four executive women share tips on finding and owning your voice.
- Did you miss...? Last week on the blog, we unveiled our top 10 public speaking posts for 2014 and our top 10 Famous Speech Friday posts for 2014. Lots of great reading for speakers between the two lists.
- About the quote: The only woman to speak on the day of Martin Luther King, Jr.'s "I have a dream" speech, Josephine Baker spoke up for outspoken women. From our Pinterest board of great quotes by eloquent women.
Monday, December 29, 2014
Fans of The Eloquent Woman on Facebook see links to good reads, resources and ideas from other sources there, in addition to posts from the blog. But you won't miss a thing, since I'm summarizing that extra content and putting it here on the blog for all readers to see. Here's what I shared in the week just past: