- See it this way: Pictures might help you calm down quickly in a stressful situation like public speaking.
- Know your introvert: Introverts already know, and extroverts should learn, 10 ways introverts interact differently with the rest of the world.
- Risky business: If you see failure in public speaking as a price too high to pay, consider Seth Godin's take on it: It might be more expensive not to try.
- Did you miss....? Last week, we published our Famous Speech Friday All-Stars--the all-time most-read famous speeches by women on the blog--and my 11 real resolutions for public speakers, all small, all do-able, all leading to greatness.
- New workshop: If you're writing, delivering or organizing TED or TEDx talks, or just want t o learn how to apply TED approaches to your next talk, come to my new one-day workshop, What goes into a TED-quality talk, in Cambridge, UK, April 15. There's a significant discount code at the link for readers of The Eloquent Woman, and it precedes a great conference for speechwriters and business communicators.
- New web pages: I've updated web pages so you can see more about how to work with me 1:1, how to work with me remotely, how to work with me in a group training, and how to invite me to speak to your group. How might we work together in 2015?
- About the quote: Former Yahoo CEO Carol Bartz is fearless in speaking about the importance of failure. Read our Famous Speech Friday post featuring Bartz's important speech.
If you found this post useful, please subscribe or make a one-time donation to help support the thousands of hours that go into researching and curating this content for you.