- Another debate with missing women: It's not just public speaking. This New York Times article documents that fewer women post comments online.
- Never too young: Here's a look at the benefits for students of giving TEDx talks.
- Ask them: Anna Shipman shares data and typical steps taken to get more women speakers at conference, and adds a plea for active outreach to women speakers.
- Did you miss....? I shared news of my new ebook, The Eloquent Woman's Guide to Moderating Panels, and our Famous Speech Friday shared actress Lupita Nyong'o on following your fears.
- About the quote: Susan Cain shares an introvert's perspective on public speaking.
Monday, February 16, 2015
Fans of The Eloquent Woman on Facebook see links to good reads, resources and ideas from other sources there, in addition to posts from the blog. But you won't miss a thing, since I'm summarizing that extra content and putting it here on the blog for all readers to see. Here's what I shared in the week just past: