- TED and popcorn? The TED conference is this week, and is offering affordable options to stream it live or on-demand in your livingroom. Will you watch?
- Board magic: Women directors change how boards work shares that when you have at least 3 women on a board of directors, they dig deeper into issues, seek more opinions, and make sure more people get in on the conversation.
- Basics rule: Most people "learn" public speaking by watching others, but the hidden power of mastering the fundamentals is a good reminder that you should set about to learn the basics in speaking, as in other topics.
- When women speak: An official at the Illinois State Supreme Court shares how you can interrupt the gender bias of speaking. An important read.
- About the quote: Great advice for newbie speakers from a seasoned one: Hillary Clinton. From our Pinterest board of great quotes for public speakers.
Monday, March 16, 2015
Fans of The Eloquent Woman on Facebook see links to good reads, resources and ideas from other sources there, in addition to posts from the blog. But you won't miss a thing, since I'm summarizing that extra content and putting it here on the blog for all readers to see. Here's what I shared in the week just past: