- Teaching what? Women professors are prolific public speakers, but their student audiences rate and describe them differently from male professors.
- Stress reframe: Feel stressed about speaking? Reframe your stress as a signal to change.
- Double standards: A female co-founder shares how she's treated differently than her male co-founder.
- Did you miss? Last week, Famous Speech Friday looked at the speech Rep. Terri Sewell gave at the Selma anniversary, and Cate Huston offered a guest post on being put into The Woman Speaker Slot.
- About the quote: Tough talk from an eloquent woman of yesteryear, actor Bette Davis.
Monday, March 23, 2015
Fans of The Eloquent Woman on Facebook see links to good reads, resources and ideas from other sources there, in addition to posts from the blog. But you won't miss a thing, since I'm summarizing that extra content and putting it here on the blog for all readers to see. Here's what I shared in the week just past: