- Organizer remorse: Wonder why you see the same high-placed male speakers again and again? A woman who was a conference executive shares why.
- Fears, tamed: Your fear-based beliefs may be holding you back. Here, a lecture and meditation to help you face them and tame them.
- Manterruptions, high-level: The female chief technology officer for the United States got interrupted repeatedly on a panel...by the executive chairman of Google. Best: An audience member called him out.
- Did you miss? Last week, we looked at how to use mindfulness meditation to improve your speaking, and Famous Speech Friday took on scientist and evangelical Christian Katharine Hayhoe's elevator speech on climate change. Loved that Hayhoe retweeted the post!
- About the quote: This sure is true in public speaking. Get out of your comfort zone! From our Pinterest board of quotes for public speakers.
Monday, April 13, 2015
Fans of The Eloquent Woman on Facebook see links to good reads, resources and ideas from other sources there, in addition to posts from the blog. But you won't miss a thing, since I'm summarizing that extra content and putting it here on the blog for all readers to see. Here's what I shared in the week just past: