- Turning the mirror on himself, a male scientist who champions having better gender balance among speakers looked at a recent conference he attended.
- Manterruptions of women on television get a closer look in this video.
- No wonder we don't get to speak much: New research shows that many companies act as if one woman at the top ranks is enough. Women's chances of landing one of the top 5 posts in a company plummet by 51 percent if there's one woman already on the senior team.
- Did you miss? Last week, we raided the vault for always-useful advice on 5 ways speakers can find out about the audience, and Famous Speech Friday shared Shabana Basij-Rasikh's moving TEDx talk about educating Afghan girls.
- About the quote: Eloquent women rule! Keep telling your stories. From our board of great quotes by eloquent woman on Pinterest.
Monday, May 4, 2015
Fans of The Eloquent Woman on Facebook see links to good reads, resources and ideas from other sources there, in addition to posts from the blog. But you won't miss a thing, since I'm summarizing that extra content and putting it here on the blog for all readers to see. Here's what I shared in the week just past: