- Like a boss: From my new ebook, lessons from Chelsea Clinton in moderating a panel.
- Likable or powerful? Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg reminds us that, in the workplace, a woman is seen as competent or likable--but not both. Hands down, our most popular post on Facebook last week.
- Like a man (headdesk): This article--by a woman--tells women execs to "adjust your speaking style to the world of men." In 2015. Clearly, my work here is not done.
- Did you miss? We dipped into the vault to share the science of nods while speaking, and Famous Speech Friday looked at the unseen Tony Awards acceptance speech of the first all-female songwriting team to win for best musical score. And Ragan.com published my post on 3 ways to calm yourself before your big speech.
- About the quote: From our Pinterest board of quotes for public speakers, yet another reason to speak up, eloquent women.
Monday, June 15, 2015
Fans of The Eloquent Woman on Facebook see links to good reads, resources and ideas from other sources there, in addition to posts from the blog. But you won't miss a thing, since I'm summarizing that extra content and putting it here on the blog for all readers to see. Here's what I shared in the week just past: