- Namaste: This introverted yoga instructor gets advice on using yoga to overcome public speaking fear, with tips we can all employ.
- Turning tables, this interview lets a woman ask a man all the awkward questions women film stars have to answer in movie promotion interviews.
- Oh, really? For all the hassle women get for upspeak and vocal fry, this speech pathologist reminds us that men do it, too.
- Did you miss? Last week, we offered 6 fixes if you find yourself hanging on one slide for dear life, and our Famous Speech Friday shared one Miss America contestant's talent: public speaking. It's a great 2-minute talk.
- About the quote: Don't forget the "out loud" component, eloquent women. Wise words from Coco Chanel.
Monday, September 21, 2015
Fans of The Eloquent Woman on Facebook see links to good reads, resources and ideas from other sources there, in addition to posts from the blog. But you won't miss a thing, since I'm summarizing that extra content and putting it here on the blog for all readers to see. Here's what I shared in the week just past: