Collections have been a popular form of Famous Speech Friday post, and never more than in 2015. Here are the top 5 most-read FSF collections from the year that's almost over:
- For Black History month, 29 famous speeches by black women is far and away the favorite FSF collection this year.
- 12 famous speeches by women on disability features speeches about disability and by women with disabilities, mental and physical. We just don't see enough exposure for these speeches.
- 32 historic women's speeches to close Women's History Month collects speeches 50 years old or older, starting in 1588 and stretching to 1964. It's a great short history in its own right.
- For Earth Day, 7 environmental speeches by women is a global collection for a global issue, with speakers from France, Kenya, the Marshall Islands, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- 9 famous speeches by Indian, Pakistani, and Indian-American women features actors and activists, prime ministers and a CEO, a Nobel laureate and a novel psycho-economist.