- Reading tips: Book authors, here's one author's advice on preparing for all those readings you'll be doing to promote your latest work, a specialized speaking task.
- The voice whisperer: This article on how public radio reporters find their voices has much to inform your speaking voice.
- Did you miss? Last week, we shared 6 famous speeches by women about LGBT issues, and books that capture commencement speeches by women.
- About the quote: From our board of quotes for public speakers on Pinterest. Do you believe you're The Eloquent Woman?
- In with the in crowd: Here's the gang that attended the recent UK Speechwriters Guild conference in Cambridge, England. I'm down in front.
Monday, May 18, 2015
Fans of The Eloquent Woman on Facebook see links to good reads, resources and ideas from other sources there, in addition to posts from the blog. But you won't miss a thing, since I'm summarizing that extra content and putting it here on the blog for all readers to see. Here's what I shared in the week just past:
Got a panel coming up? Whether you're a conference organizer, speaker, or moderator, you'll have a better panel--and a sparkling discussion--if you plan with The Eloquent Woman's Guide to Moderating Panels. At just $3.99 in all ebook formats, it's like having a coach with whom you can prepare and bring on stage with you.