- Conference, cartoon-style: A cartoonist from The New Yorker captured the recent Women in the World summit, giving another type of look at women speakers.
- Online coaching: I did a Twitter chat on June 4 with the Association for Women in Communications, and you can catch up with our discussion here on Nurph.
- Getting vocal: "To question how a woman speaks is no better than questioning whether she should speak at all," says this woman, challenging a new study that shows what men find attractive in women's voices.
- Did you miss? Last week, we shared news from a participant in my talks in England who has now given her own TEDx talk, and Famous Speech Friday looked at 5 famous speeches in which women made secrets public.
- About the quote: One town has preserved a public space for public speaking with this sign.
Monday, June 8, 2015
Fans of The Eloquent Woman on Facebook see links to good reads, resources and ideas from other sources there, in addition to posts from the blog. But you won't miss a thing, since I'm summarizing that extra content and putting it here on the blog for all readers to see. Here's what I shared in the week just past: